Saturday, August 25, 2012

Girlier Than Girls

Is it just me or are boys getting girlier every generation? If I asked my grandpa to walk outside barefoot and kill a beetle for me, he would, if he were younger. But my cousins? Forget it, they're even girlier than me. We were playing a game and I decided it would be fun to run across my yard barefoot. When I asked my cousin, we'll just name him Bob for now, to run barefoot, Bob said, "Eww, the ground's dirty." That got me thinking. His brother, I'll name John for now, always wears shoes around my house because he claims the floor's dirty. My cousins that are girls would eat cookies right off of the ground. The boys tell me my house is nasty because I have expired candies in the back of my food cabinet. Well, if you ask me, who told them to be so rude to go digging through my cabinet? -Huff- if all the other boys in this world are as girly as my cousins, I'll praise my little sister for finding a manly husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment